martes, 12 de agosto de 2014

Profiles



Maria Melo



About
  • Major: Law
  • Age: 20
  • Hobbies: Dance - Read - Travel
  • Academic semester: Five
My name is Maria Melo, I am studying law, I love my carrear. I live with my parents (Fernando and Esperanza), my sister (studied law too), and my dog "Canelo" it is 4 years old.


David Rodriguez


About

  • Major: Law
  • Age: 18
  • Hobbies: Play tenis - Hang out with my friends - Walk my dog - Watch series
  • Academic semester: Fourth
Hello my name is David, I am 18 years old, I'm a Law student. I like play tenis, travel to different placeshang out with my friends and walk with my dog.


Jose Acosta


About

  • Major: Law
  • Age: 18
  • Hobbies: Play tenis - Cycling
  • Academic semester: Fourth

My name is Jose Felipe Acosta Niebles, I am 18 years old, I’m studying law and I'm living with my parents and my dog Jack.